Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Good Things


I've been wanting to use this stamp set "Good Things" for awhile.  We used it in the Copic Coloring class which just made me want to create something with it even more. I love this truck. 

So last night, I started...trying to come up with a card for my brother's birthday.  This is what I came up with.  The diamond plate is created with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  Thanks for the idea Christine!  I used foil which is really delicate and can crush and tear easily; a slightly thicker foil or mirrored cardstock may be work better.  The detail is really good with foil though. 





Stamp Set - Good Things
Copics Used: R35, R37, R59, T2, T5, T7, E31, E33, E35
Cardstock: Bazzill Raven and Crimson

Next, I will be working on my Thanksgiving and Christmas cards.  I need to come up with something easy enough to make 80 of.  I should have started a couple months ago ...{sigh}

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb



2 comments:

  1. Deb this turned out so awesome! I need to cut my set and use it too. ;o) I love the foil it really adds an amazing look to a masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card, your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete