Monday, December 3, 2012

Taylored Expressions - Nativity Die

Happy Monday!

I have one of my Christmas cards today.  This card was created for the home bound ministry this year.   When I saw this die by Taylored Expressions, I thought it was perfect, a beautiful Nativity scene.  I love how intricate the design is for this die.  

The cardstock is from PaperTrey Ink, Enchanted Evening and Fine Linen.  The ribbon is also from PTI, Fine Linen twill ribbon. 

The background is a speckle stamp, stamped in PTI Enchanted Evening ink.  I'm not sure where the sentiment is from - possibly Impressions of Faith, which went out of business several years ago

I did the inside verse on the computer...however the main verse is also from Taylored Expressions "Christmas Blessings"

“For unto you is born this day
in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.” 
Luke 2:11 

“For God did not send his Son into the world 
 to condemn the world, but in order that the world
might be saved through him.”

John 3:17 
   
--------------

May your Christmas be a time
to reflect on the simplicity of His birth
and the magnitude of His purpose.

Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year!



Challenges:
The Ribbon Girls: Ribbon and Christmas
My Sheri Crafts: Christmas
Mark's Finest Papers: Christmas (no Red or Green)
Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings
Deb   

17 comments:

  1. Love that card. The die is exquisite. If it is not too intricate to mass produce, it would be great for all your Christmas cards. No coloring for that card which makes it faster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning debs! What a beautiful scene and so effectively done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, your card is just stunning! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is Fabulous. Visiting from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful Project! It caught my eye at MIM!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Debra. Your card is Fantastic. Saw this on MIM..Faye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Debra, just lovely.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this on MIM and I must say it is stunning.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! Stunning!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!! I have always loved that sentiment too!! I am thinking I need a new die!!!! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is just gorgeous, the real essence of Christmas. I need that die:) Spotted you over at MIM and glad I dropped by.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Debra, love the image a traditional Christmas card,, lovely design.

    I have popped over from MIM .

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning. I need this die. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are: #9, #12, #30, # 87, # 126, #127, #128, #157, #172, #173 and #176.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful. I saw it on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Incredible card Deb, that die is just beautiful. I love a good nativity scene and this is perfect!
    Thanks for joining me at my Amusing Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW. This is STUNNING. Saw you over at MIM and I had to get a closer look. LOVE this so much! :)
    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete