Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Cards 2013


Hello All,

Today, I have this year's Christmas cards to show, well the prototype cards.  So happy to have them finished, addressed and ready to mail.  They were actually mailed over the weekend.

I made 3 cards this year.  They are all similar layout, but different images and colors so I was able to use cardstock I had on hand.  The images are pre-colored, since I was making so many - 82 total.

The first used an image and verse from Doodle Pantry - Blessed ChristmasThe cardstock is PTI Blueberry Sky and Enchanted Evening.  The embossed panel is the image is impression plate called scallops and circles from Taylored Expressions.  I could not find it in their store anymore.  I actually used a different embossing folder for the cards I sent - Goosebumpz "Chain", which looked like burlap fabric to me.  I made 34 of this version.
Card 2 used an image from Deedee Designs - Christmas Cardinal.  The cardstock is PTI Pure Poppy.  The embossing folder shown is Cuttlebug twigs.  The actual folder I used for the cards I sent was Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes.  The embossed panel looked more like the side of a barn.  I made 24 of this type.
Card 3 used an image from Clear Dollar Stamps called Paper Christmas Trees.  CDS went out of business a couple months ago.  The embossing folder is Cuttlebug Mistletoe. Love this folder.  Cardstock is PTI Ripe Avocado.  I made 24 of this one too.

Thanks for stopping by...

Hope you all have a wonderfully blessed Christmas!
Deb

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, Deb! Love all three designs! Sure wish my cards were already in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Deb - you are certainly ambitious! can't imagine coloring all of those digis! Each card is gorgeous. The cardinal is my favorite! We are partial to cardinals at my house.
    Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous!!! Love all three designs.

    ReplyDelete