Saturday, June 14, 2014

Sketch Saturday Challenge #314

We have a new sketch challenge starting today at Sketch Saturday!  Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Simon Says Stamp, with a generous $25 gift certificate going to one lucky winner.

Here is sketch #314, designed by Vannessa!
I used stamps from The Craft's Meow, another when they were clearing out before the closing of the store.  Still sad about that.  This is Geometric Foundation.  The sentiment is a PaperTrey Ink stamp set called Signature Greetings II.

Supplies - 
Stamps: The Crafts Meow Geometric Foundation, PTI Signature Greetings II
Cardstock: PTI White, Chartreuse, Aqua Mist, Bazzill Pineapple Bliss
Ink: PTI Black

You can see all the DT inspiration and enter our challenge HERE.  Hope you will join us this week.

Challenges:
A Creative Romance - Anything Goes with Happy Birthday Option
Stamping for the Weekend - Anything Goes
STAMPlorations - Stamps & borders
4 Crafty Girls - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb

11 comments:

  1. Love this, Deb. Great colors and use of the Cat's Pajamas stamp. What a fun take on the sketch. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very modern and unisex, I really like this design, Debra!
    I also wanted to let you know I've got candy on my blog if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design, I am always a fan of geometric design. Those raised shapes add a lot! Great to see you playing with us at STAMPlorations. Come back next time, too! Hugs, Cornelia DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch, very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card with geometric feel! Fun color combo too. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafty Girls this fortnight. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT and Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabby card Deb! Love the colour combo! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on this sketch Deb!

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the clean look of this card :) great colors

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely project. Thank you for joining us over on Stamping with the Dragon.
    Marleen DTL xx

    ReplyDelete