Monday, July 21, 2014

2 Cute Ink Challenge #111 - Anything Goes!

Happy Monday!

There is a new challenge at 2 Cute Ink - my favorite Anything Goes!  I'm using Penguin Doodle one of my favorites.  I made 15 of these Thank You's for my niece's baby shower last month.  She loves penguins so I thought this was perfect.

Close Up
This is my last post for 2 Cute Ink, sad but true.  Hard to believe 6 months is up already.  It was a lot of fun!  Heidi's illustrations are so fun to work with. The new design team members will be announced August 4th.

You can see all the DT inspiration and enter the challenge HERE.

Check out the 2 Cute Ink etsy shop HERE.

Challenges:
Scrapbooker PhD - Anything Goes + optional Animal
DL.ART - Thank You 
Fairy Tale Challenge - Use a digi

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I love your penguin . Just adorable
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #136 “Thank you” challenge,. I just became your newest follower I hope you will come follow me-- I also have a follower giveaway going on now. Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable!!! Love the layout and how you made the pencil to look like it's written the sentiment. Brilliant cute CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!
    The penguin is so adorable, and he's colored so sweetly. I love the way the sentiment links almost seamlessly to the pencil. Awesome. Thank you for joining ScrapbookerPhD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    Hugs Stine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookerPhD

    ReplyDelete