Sunday, April 29, 2018

My Favorite Things - Tic Tac Toe


Happy Sunday!

This week, I have a card I made the week of Valentine's Day. I had this idea for Valentine's Day, but didn't get the card made in time, so it will be an anniversary card. Can't believe it has been 18 years today!

This is My Favorite Things - Tic Tac Toe and Square shaker frame die.  This die has a matching stamp set X's and O's, which has the great sentiment 'Love Wins', which I used on the inside of the card.   I made 2 versions of the tic tac toe in white and black to use all the cut outs. I used an embossing folder heart background to add another layer and some texture.

  


Which do you like better?  I can't decide.  The black background is kind of like a chalkboard which is fun.

Details:
Stamps: My Favorite Things X's and O's
Dies: My Favorite Things Tic Tac Toe and Square shaker and Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Hearts
Papers: PTI Poppy Red, White and Black


Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings to You
Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment