Saturday, March 23, 2019

Stampin' UP - All Geared Up Birthday


Happy Saturday!

Today I have a masculine birthday card to share.  A friends had a Stampin' UP party and I ordered a few things.  This card uses the All Geared Up Garage bundle, which was the stamp set with coordinating dies plus gear dies.


I used Bazzill metallic bronze cardstock for the gear die cut.  The muscle car was stamped with Memento black, colored with Copic markers and cut out with my Brother Scan N Cut.

There was an oil spill or smudge stamp which I used VersaMark watermark ink on both the PTI Smokey Shadow base card and the PTI Kraft banner.  Then stamped a few nuts and the "All Geared Up to Celebrate" sentiment in Black Memento Ink.

Close Up:  



Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings to you
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment