Saturday, September 21, 2019

Your Next Stamp - Lacrosse Birthday


Happy Saturday!

Today I have a birthday card I made for my niece, who will be 21 on Monday.  She plays Lacrosse in college and also coaches in the summer.  When I saw this set from Your Next Stamp I just had to get it.  It is called Sports Fanatics Lacrosse.
Sports Fanatics Lacrosse

Close Up:


I colored the image with Copic markers.  Both in High school and now at Purdue her colors are Black, White and Gold, so I added a bit of gold paint to the gloves, stick and shoes.  The background was stamped with all the great words in this set.  Added some black and white stripe accent as a nod to the referee uniforms.  The card came together pretty quickly.  

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings to you,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment