Saturday, May 21, 2022

A Day For Daisies - Flower Maiden 1

Happy Saturday!

Today, I have a couple cards I made with a digital image from A Day For Daisies called Flower Maiden 1.  This is one of those images I purchased over 4 years ago and I don't think I ever used until now. I love the whimsy and elegance of this image, all at the same time.  I think it makes a perfect image for a birthday card.

I colored a few of these images, different hair colors and different dress color.  Above, I colored a blonde maiden in purple.  I tries to match hair color and favorite colors of the person I was making the card for.

Patterned Papers: My Minds Eye Graceful
Copic Colors: V12, V15, V17, YR21, YR23, YR24
E00, E01, E11, E21, E31

Below, a brunette in teal. 

Patterned Papers: My Minds Eye Hattie
Copic Colors: BG45, BG49, BG57, YR21, YR23, YR24
E00, E01, E11, E21, E31, E35, E37

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment