Saturday, December 24, 2022

The Greetery - Song of Christmas

     
It's Christmas Eve Day!

Today, I have this year's Christmas card to share.  It is the most detailed card I've made in years, 6 die cuts, several stamps and a bit of coloring.  I saw this collection of stamps and dies at The Greetery.  It was their October 2022 release "Song of Christmas collection" which I got 4 sets in October, but of course I didn't start playing with until December.  I was really worried I would not get them done, but with some help from Mark, a Sunday and couple evenings after work and I had the 60 cards I needed this year.


The stitched jumbo fishtail banner die is from Die-Namics, cut from white cardstock and stamped with the greenery and flowers from Heaven and Nature Sings stamp set.  Inks are PTI Scarlet Jewel and Ripe Avocado.

The Treble Clef (Heaven and Nature Sings Dies) was cut from white cardstock and colored with E57 and YG95 Copic markers. The notes are from Noted dies and cut from black cardstock.   The staff is cut from Kraft cardstock.

Close Up

There were several Christmas song stamps to choose from in the Sing a Song of Christmas stamp set.  I chose 'O Come O Come Emmanuel", stamped in PTI Scarlet Jewel.  

The Inside sentiment I borrowed from a Dayspring card...

"This Christmas, may God open

our hearts to His love…

our minds to His wonder…

our ears to His voice…

Our lives to His presence."


Thanks for stopping...

Wishing you a Blessed Christmas 
and Happy New Year!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment