Saturday, May 11, 2024

Taylored Expressions - Mother's Day Card


 Happy Mother's Day Weekend!

Today, I have the Mothers Day card I made this year, using a fun stencil and stamp set from Taylored Expressions. The stencil is Mini Slim Swirly Roses, a great stencil that produces a very pretty background. I used pink and green inks then added a bit of shimmer, using Cosmic Glitter Kiss - Frosty Sparkle.  

The sentiment is from the stamp set Botanical Sentiments.  It is a great stamp set for a variety of occasions. I found some fabric leaf ribbon in my craft room as an accent.

PaperTrey Inks:  
Lovely Lady, Autumn Rose, 
Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, 

PaperTrey ink Cardstock:
White
Hibiscus Burst

Cosmic Glitter Kiss

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings to you,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment