Saturday, July 13, 2024

Unity Stamps - Too Much Cake

Happy Saturday!

Today, I have several cards using the April Unity Stamp of the Month.  I signed up for the subscription a couple months ago and so far I have been really enjoying it.  This stamp is called Too Much Cake.  I love this little fluffy chick.  The sentiments are fun too "birdie wishes' and 'eat all the cake'.  

I make 3 cards with different birthday hat colors and papers - blue, aqua and red.  All the chicks were colored the same with Copic Markers - Y13, Y15, Y18, Y35, Y38, YR68 and E81.  I accented the italics 'all' in the sentiment with color cardstock.  Also added some white bakers twine to finish.

The first card was blue - B41, B45 and B52.  
The papers are Simple Stories "Summer Fresh".
Cardstock:  PTI White and Spring Rain

Close Up:

Card 2 - Aqua BG10, BG15, BG53
The Papers are Simple Stories "Snap Life".
Cardstock: PTI White and Aqua Mist

Card 3 - Red R32, R35, R37
The Papers are Simple Stories "24/Seven".
Cardstock: PTI White and Pure Poppy
Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings to you,
Deb 

No comments:

Post a Comment