Here it is!
Angela Kelley's creation is featured on the cover.
The stamp is "Enjoy the Scenery"
What a perfect saying for Angela, her blog title is "Artistic Detours". I had the pleasure of meeting her - she is as lovely as her creations. Her samples in the the catalogue are amazing!
Congrats to all the 2011 Design Team members Angela (Angi), Christine, Heather, Holly, Kerry, Michelle, Marisa (Risa), Paula-Kay and Rita. Plus some fabulous contributing designers: Barb Foster, Candi Dierenfield, Chris Franco, Chelsea Comer, Kim Sears and Mabelle R.O.
So many wonderful things in the new catalog...
- 3 new illustrators - Soft Pencil Studios, Nina B and Phyllis Harris, plus new sets from Mabelle RO
- 60 Smoothies cardstock colors
- Individual Sketch Copic markers
- Sew Easy fancy floss and bakers twine
- New Mementos line - ink pads, dew drops, markers, I-Zing glitter glue with reference to coordinating cardstock.
- Big Kick die cut machine, texture plates and dies
- New Nestabilities Dies
- Copic XPress-It cardstock
- Spica pen sets
- New flower punches
- 8 New Level A Hostess Sets
- 4 New Level B Hostess Sets
- 1 New Level C Hostess Sets (coordinating greetings available for purchase)
- 12 New GWP stamps (FREE with $30 purchase)
Lots of Classes and Make 'n Takes...
I was really bad at taking pictures.
Below was my last one (and I didn't take it)...
(Mischelle Smith and believe or not me!)
Receiving the "Heart of The Angel Company" Award was surreal.
Thank You to The Angel Company Staff!
Seminar 2011 was truly Fabulous.
Well, it is Sunday evening after seminar. I've had a long day of travelling and thankful to be home safely. What a wonderful weekend of classes, friends, plus a brand new catalogue.