Saturday, May 9, 2015

Sketch Saturday Challenge #360

Today, Sketch Challenge #360 starts at Sketch Saturday.  Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp with a fabulous $25 gift certificate going to this week's challenge winner.  

Here is Sketch #360
My Interpretation:
I rotated the sketch this week.  The image is a digital from Little Claire called Boat.  I used a pierced square spellbinders die to cut out the image.  It is simply colored with Copic markers, BG000, BG11, R24, T2, T4, T6, E30, E35.

You can see all the DT inspiration and enter our challenge HERE.  Hope you will join us this week.

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb

2 comments:

  1. A brilliantly designed nautical card. I love your version of this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Deb, it fits the sketch perfectly and is so summery, I always like boats and other nautical themed cards!

    ReplyDelete