Saturday, May 30, 2015

Sketch Saturday Challenge #363

We have a new sketch challenge at Sketch Saturday #363!  We have a new sponsor this week - Digi Stamp Boutique with a £10 gift certificate as the prize. It is our version of anything goes this week, so you choose any sketch 215 - 362. 

I used a couple images from the set Flower Vases.  Love this set. I used 2 different sketches too.  First sketch #327
My Interpretation:

I used the Tulip image and the papers are MME Marketplace.  Copic Colors: R12, R14, Y32, YG93, YG95, BG000, E33, E35, E84.  Cardstock: PTI Terracotta Tile, Kraft. I added some fabric lace as the scalloped trim.

Close Up:

Card #2 uses Sketch #330...
My Interpretation:

I used the Daffodil image and the papers are Teresa Collins Fabrications. Copic Colors: Y32, Y35, Y38, YG93, YG95, BG000, E33, E35, E84. I used a couple oval punches and some vellum for the sentiment.

Close Up:

You can see all the DT inspiration and enter our challenge HERE.  Hope you will join us this week.

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb 

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore both of these pretty cards Debra! Happy birthday to you - hope you have a fabulous day and get very very spoiled! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightfully coloured and beautifully coordinated, Deb! And BIG belated birthday wishes too! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete