Saturday, June 2, 2018

My Favorite Things - Hooray Birthday


Happy Saturday!

I have a fun birthday card today, which I made for our niece who graduated from high school a couple weeks ago.  It was her birthday that week too. 

This Hooray die was a freebie with order from My Favorite Things.  The brush strokes is a stamp from Simon Says Stamp! "Brush Stroke Messages".  The sentiment is also from Simon Says Stamp! - "It's Your Birthday" stamp set.  

The inks used for the brush strokes are PTI Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, Limeade Ice, Hawaiian Shores and Royal Velvet.  I cut the Hooray from the stamped panel (I hope to use the cut piece on a card sometime) then cut a Hooray from black cardstock to set in the stamped panel.

I added a white and black mat and also some smooth bubble gems. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Blessings...
Deb 

No comments:

Post a Comment