Saturday, June 16, 2018

Simon Says Stamp! - Heart Breeze


Happy Saturday!

Today, I have two really simple cards that highlight some dies I've had for some time.  I've been collecting dies for the last couple years.  There are so many out there and I'm drawn to ones that have stitching incorporated.  

The heart swirl is a called 'Heart Breeze' and is from Simon Says Stamp!  Such a sweet die. It does not cut, other than the hearts and dots, so I combined it with a My Favorite Things 'Stitched Basic Edges' die.  This is a really neat die, it has stitches on both sides the cut, so you end up with 2 panels which are mirror image of each other.

The ink, cardstock and patterned papers are PaperTrey Ink Pure Poppy and white.  I created a second card with a stitched edge at the top also.

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment