Saturday, February 20, 2021

Spellbinders - Nature Grown - Congratulations

Happy Saturday,

Today, I have a second card I made using Spellbinders/Fun Stampers Journey - "Nature Grown".  This one is a Congratulations card I made for my brother-in law who accepted a new job in Georgia and will be leaving the snowy midwest.  

I used the color combination, Kraft, Fine Linen and Ocean Tides.  The snow is sparkly fluff which is adhered with glue.  I used a glue pen where I wanted snow under the trees and like embossing powder applied the fluff.  No heat set needed just press in the fluff and tap off the excess and allow to dry.

The sentiment is from Avery Elle "Loads of Wishes", a great greeting set which has just about every sentiment you might need.  I made a couple congratulations and a birthday card too.

Thanks for stopping by...

Blessings to you,

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment