Saturday, February 6, 2021

Unity Stamps - Possible, Not Easy - Sympathy

Happy Saturday!

Today, I have a sympathy card to share.  A good friend's father passed away in January after a long battle with Alzheimer's, such a heart breaking disease.

 I had just ordered some stamps from Unity and there were several great sets which would work for a sympathy card.  They were having a birthday sale in January, stamps were 50% or more off.  This is one set I bought - "Possible, Not Easy".  I love purple cone flowers.  The script background is also from Unity stamps - "A Faithful Letter" which has a combination of scripture verses about God's faithfulness. 

I love purple cone flowers, which were colored with copic markers.  The script is a separate panel, finished with purple ribbon to hide the edge.  I added some wavy stitched, which was a way to correct my first stitched pass which was a bit uneven.  I haven't used the sewing machine in quite some time and I had to refill the bobbin which I dread, only took me an hour to get it to feed through without binding up - LOL.  It was worth it I think.  I love real stitching on a card.

Close Up:


Cardstock: PTI White & Amethyst Allure

Ink: Memento Black

Copic Colors: V20, 22, 17; YG91, 93, 95; E35

Thanks for stopping by...

Blessings,

Deb 

No comments:

Post a Comment