Saturday, June 15, 2024

Taylored Expressions - Swirly Rose Wedding


Happy Saturday!

Today, I have a wedding card I made for a friend at work using a stencil and die from Taylored Expressions. The stencil is Mini Slim Swirly Roses and I used blue-green and green inks for this card. This is a really a fun stencil that produces a pretty background in very little time. I added a bit of shimmer using Cosmic Glitter Kiss Frosty Sparkle.  

The Mr and Mrs die cut was also from Taylored Expressions. one of their Framed Script line, currently unavailable.  I backed the die cut with vellum paper.

PaperTrey Inks:  
Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, 
Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores

PaperTrey ink Cardstock:
White
True Black

Cosmic Glitter Kiss

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings to you,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment