Saturday, August 31, 2024

Unity - Coffee Queen Birthday

 Happy Saturday!

Today I have some birthday cards I made with Unity Stamp Set - Coffee Queen.  
I started going through all my 6x6" patterned paper pads in my craftroom and consolidated them in one place.  I use to do this all the time...pick a paper with the colors and patterns I wanted to use for the stamp, then color.  Rather than coloring the image and trying to find a paper I liked.  It certainly makes it easier.

The first card uses aqua, cream and yellow, the patterned paper pad is Crate Paper DIY Shop.  I thought not only the colors were perfect but the flowers were also a great match for this image.  Next, I chose my Copic markers to match the colors in the papers. 

Copic: Cup-BG11, BG34; Rim-Y02, Y08; Flower and Cream-W0, W2; 
Leaf-YG61, YG63, YG67; Coffee-E77

The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Spellbinders Garden Favorite Sentiments.  
I cut a box around the sentiment then cut the cup out.

I chose 2 papers from the paper pad, a floral and a ledger page.  I cut the floral paper diagonally, so I could make 2 cards.  The ledger page was cut into 2 pieces 3x5".  The finished papered background is 3.75x5" and mounted on black cardstock 3.875x5.125".   I added some white bakers twine and mounted the image.  Base card is 4.25 x 5.5" white PaperTrey Ink cardstock.

Close Up:

For the second card, I chose a different paper pad
Echo Park For the Record 2, which changed the cup color and rim color.
Copic: Cup-BG70, BG72, BG75; Rim-R24, R29; Flower and Cream-W0, W2; 
Leaf-YG61, YG63, YG67; Coffee-E77

This card I turned to be a tent card, 5.5" x 4.25".


Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment