Saturday, September 7, 2024

Unity - Windowsill


Happy Saturday!

Today, I have a card I made for a couple different occasions, get well and birthday, using Unity Stamp set - Windowsill.  The first version is the get well card I made for Mark's sister who broke her ankle.  

A couple years ago, I put a large work table in my craftroom and used it for my home office.  Since I retired, I took out the computer monitors and turned it into a cardmaking workspace.  It has been working out so well.  I've been going in there for a couple hours almost everyday to make cards or go through all that I have collected over the years.  I actually stamped these Windowsill images last December for her birthday, but did not get around to coloring it.  I found the stamped images and actually colored it while I was talking on the phone.

The patterned papers are Pebble Walnut Grove.  
Copic: BG11, BG70, BG72, BG75, E31, E33, E35, E50, E51
R29, YG61, YG65, YG68, W2, W3

Overall this image is just perfect for her, the fan because she is always hot (I can relate), she loves plants, books and she has an orange cat named Pumpkin.   

I picked a couple patterned papers.  I saw a card layout on Unity show and tell page that had layered patterned papers with torn edges, so I took inspiration from that.  I tore the top and bottom edges of the image which really helped focus the image.  The layered it on the patterned papers.  The base card is PTI white cardstock.  I added "Sending You Love" sentiment which is from MFT Gathered With Love stamp set and a white bakers twine bow.

Close Up:

I made a second card as a birthday card for our niece who has a calico cat.  The Happy Birthday sentiment was a scrap I had on my table, Spellbinders Garden Favorite Sentiments is the set it is from.

The calico cat variation has Copic W7 and white chalk patches.


Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment