Sunday, October 2, 2011

Biblical Impressions: Faith Hope

Hello All,

Today I'm featuring a set from Biblical Impressions called Faith Hope.  I love this set!  Ironically, it has taken me 7+ years to use it.  It was one of the last stamps I bought from Biblical before signing up with The Angel Company.  Last week I mounted it and used it!  What a great feeling.

This card was designed for a service project coming up at my church in October.  We will be creating care packages for the 12 missionary families we support around the world.  These cards will be signed by all who create the care packages.
 
I felt this set was perfect to thank them for their commitment and hard work spreading the gospel.  Missionary work is such a labor of Love.  It is a process which starts with planting seeds.  My hope is this card will be an encouragement as they interact with people in all stages of the process.

This is a 4" x 8" card.  The colored images were cut out and distressed using palette inks and a sponge then popped using pop dots.  Faux stitching was added using the ScorPal and ScorBog.  The card was finished with a twine bow.

Supplies -- BI Faith Hope; Cardstock: Copic X-press It, Bazzill Yam, Jacaranda, Saguaro; Pastel Chalks, Palette Burnt Umber and Cognac inks, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, ScorBug, Twine, Copic Markers

Copic colors:
Pot: YR15, YR18, YR24
Foliage: YG93, YG95, YG97
Fruit: B23, V17
Water: B21, B23
Sun: Y17, YR24
Ground: E55, E57, E59
Frame: YG97

Next week, I will be sharing a card using the lighthouse image from the same sheet. 

Biblical Impressions stamps are deep impression red rubber images (rubber only no mounting foam).  See the links on the right side bar, Biblical Impressions, Eureka, QRK Stampede, 3 stamps companies in one, over 10,000 images.  A sheet of images are $24.95, the single image Faith Hope is $8.50.

Thanks for stopping by...
Abundant Blessings,
Deb

xx

5 comments:

  1. I've been trying to email you but get a message that your email address doesn't exist. We just finished switching to the new server - my computer geeks insist it's not them but something on your end. I and not sold on that idea. I will keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought much of this image until I saw your post here awhile back. It inspired me to order them - and I cut them up just as you did - though I haven't used them yet. Glad to see you on the Eureka board!

    ReplyDelete