Monday, October 17, 2011

Mabelle RO: Cups of Kindness

Happy Monday!

Today I'm featuring a Mabelle RO digi - Cups of Kindness. Love this set.  I've kind of been in Fall mode with my colors lately, so I decided to brighten things up with a citrus colored card.  The colors were inspired by this fun K&Company paper.
Supplies -- Mabelle RO Cups of Kindness, Cardstock: Bazzill Grapefruit Bliss, Apple Crush, Raspberry Splash, Copics, Ribbon

Copic Colors: RV21, RV23, RV25, RV09, YR12, YR15, YR18, YG13, YG17, Y11, Y13, Y15

Mabelle's Christmas/Winter digi line debuts Tuesday, Oct 18th so be sure to check it out.

Hope you enjoyed this fun card.
Sunny Blessings,
Deb
xx



get the InLinkz code

6 comments:

  1. Oh so sunny and cheerful. That is a very sweet card, Debra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love it. It's so bright and cheerful. Must get this digi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colors on this, and that fun patterned paper! What a great, cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and cheerful! Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete