Sunday, October 16, 2011

Biblical Impressions: Pumpkin Patch

Happy Sunday,

The Biblical Impressions image I'm featuring today is called Pumpkin Patch.  Patterned papers are from the best of K&Company paper stack.

I was asked how the stitching was done on my Oct 12th post, so I created this card to show stitching.

I use a foam mat (yellow), paper piercer and plastic mesh canvas.  This was a tip I picked up from an angel several years ago.
I line up the mesh with my cardstock.
Then I pierced the cardstock using the mesh to guide my spacing.
This is a nice look.
Or add thread.
Instead of stitching you could also use this technique to create a dot border using a gel pen. 
Copic: YR15, YR18, YR24, YG93, YG95, YG97, E55, E57, E59
Memento black ink, Pastel and Earth Tone Chalks

Hope you enjoy today's card.
Happy Sweetest Day!
Deb
xx

6 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful image, Deb, and colored excellently. Nice tutorial too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the K&Co paper. Need to get some..do you know the name of the pack?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful!!! Love your stitching. I used my white gel pen for speed, don't want to take the time for thread! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh! I was just using my paper piercer today, and wondering how the heck people can get it lined up so perfectly?! Thanks for the awesome tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete