Thursday, July 26, 2012

Little Miss Muffet: Monster Nom Nom

Happy Thursday!

We have a new challenge today at Little Miss Muffet.  The theme is Neapolitan Ice Cream colors - YUM - Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry.  I used Monster Nom Nom today.  
I went with a really simple layout today and no patterned papers.  I surprise myself!

Supplies -- 
Image: Little Miss Muffet "Monster Nom Nom"
Stamp: RRD Chicken Scratch
Cardstock: Bazzill Walnut, Strawberry Splash, PTI Vintage Cream
Copic Colors: E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, E47, E50, E51, E53, R81, R85, R89
Dies: Die-namics Mix and Match Banners
Corner Round

Be sure to stop by Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog and check out all the cards created by the design team to kick off today's new challenge.  All images are welcome, be sure to follow the challenge theme.  If you use a LMM image anything goes.  Hope you will join us! 

Challenges:
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
So Artful Challenges - Strawberry, Vanilla, Chocolate
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo
Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb

18 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Deb I wish I had thought of using this image, you totally rocked the theme! absolutely LOVE this. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debra, what a sweet little monster! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour blocking Debs - gotta steal that idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card looks yummy with the ice cream colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO CUTE!!!! LOVE it! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh- I love this color combo! Your CAS card rocks Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little monster guy! and your color choices and simplicity are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card and I just love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Debra, I so, so, so love your cards. Your layouts are all so fab. You've rocked this colour combo too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. CUTE!! The block behind the monster reminds me of how we used to have slices of ice cream when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card!!!!
    thanks for playing with soartful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the clean lines on this card and you've colored him up just perfectly.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely GORGEOUS!! :) Love the nom nom..LOL! Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The color blocking on this card is fabulous, as is your sweet coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Debra, this is just so cute. It just melts my heart! Love how you've created it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!! Love this card!! Such a great image and the colours and layout are fabulous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just beautiful Deb, I love how you colored Monster Nom Nom and this layout really helps showcase this cute image!!

    ReplyDelete