Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013: A Year in Review

Hi All,

With 2013 coming to a close, I thought I would take a look back at the many cards I made this past year.  Here is a count down of my favorite cards and shops.  

January
 
Image available at Little Miss Muffet 

February
 Image available at RRD

April


May

June

 July

August

September

October
Stamp set no longer available :(

November

December

This past year, I discovered some new and fabulous artists, illustrators and shops.  Some are new, opened in 2013, but others have been around for some time. 
  
 







 
 





So happy that many of the shops I'm featuring today will be sponsoring Sketch Saturday in 2014. :D

Thanks so much for stopping by and looking at some of my favorites of 2013.

Hope you have a fun and safe New Year holiday!
Blessings,
Deb

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing year in review! So many fabulous and gorgeous cards. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 2013 crafting year has definitely been a successful one. What I love about your style is that you combine so many colors, giving your cards such a cheerful look! I always like to see your cards!

    ReplyDelete