Monday, May 12, 2014

2 Cute Ink Callenge #106 - Use Glitter

Happy Monday!

There is a fun new challenge at 2 Cute Ink today - Use Glitter!  The image is Panda Love. I need a couple anniversary cards this month, so this image seemed perfect for our friends and the challenge too.

I don't use glitter all that often but I love it.  Seems like I always have trouble with the glue and coverage.  So this time I tried something new {to me}.  I printed out 2 images, die cut one and colored the heart using Copics.  Then applied crystal accents {rather than glue} to the heart and added Prisma Glitter.  Wow - super glittery, great coverage and dimensional.  Where has this technique been all my life ;).

The super cute panda were colored on the second image, cut out and popped on the heart.  So glad the glitter photographed well too.

Supplies --
Digital Image: 2 Cute Ink Panda Love
Patterned Papers: Pebbles 'Walnut Grove'
Cardstock: PTI white and Smokey Shadow
Copic Colors: R20, R24, R29, N1, N3, N5, N7, N9, 0
Cream thread and sewing machine

You can see all the DT inspiration and enter the challenge HERE.

Check out the 2 Cute Ink etsy shop HERE.

Challenges:
Crafty Catz - Black, White & Red
Digi Haven - Bear
Savvy Handmade Cards - Zoo Animals
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb

8 comments:

  1. What a cute image especially for a n anniversary card - and I love glitter too - hence my blog name "glittered paws".

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I thought it was a red owl wearing specs. Wanted to see it better and ohmygosh, this is one COOL card. I'm giggling here, two pandas, not an owl.
    Thank you for joining Crafty Catz Challenge this week with a perfect creation! Annemaritta - May GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The pandas are super cute and the glittery heart is awesome. Thanks for sharing your creation at Savvy Handmade Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and lovely! Thanks for joining at Digi Haven: Bear Hugs
    Xoxo
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just right for an anniversary lol, lovely card, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a funny and cute card! Love that you added red into the B&W combo. Thank you for joing us at Crafty Catz and please come back tomorrow for a brand new challnge!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, I like the glitter, adds such pizzazz!

    ReplyDelete