Saturday, March 28, 2015

Sketch Saturday Challenge #354


We have a new challenge and sponsor this week at Sketch Saturday!  Our sponsor is Paper Shelter.  The prize is a $10 gift certificate.


Our sketch was designed by Alex this week...
My Interpretation:

Today, I used Vintage Seamstress, the colored image.  I had to add stitching to the card.
Close Up

You can see all the DT inspiration and enter our challenge HERE.  Hope you will join us this week.

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb

5 comments:

  1. I adore what you did with the stitching, Deb! That zigzag at the top is inspired!! A small detail that packs a lot of punch and so clever with the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love your pretty stitching, Deb and your strong colour choices. They are sooooo perfect for this image and this sketch. And I managed to be BLTN afterall! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Deb! Like the bright colors and your stitching is fabulous. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Deb this is just Fabulous!! I love the stitching and the bright colors. LOVE it! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet image, I love the retro look of it and your choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete