Saturday, April 21, 2018

PaperTrey Ink - Guiding Lights with Stitched dies



Happy Saturday!

Today, I have a redo of a card I made last year, because I got some new dies that I thought would really add a little extra to the card.  The stamp set is PaperTrey Ink - Guiding Lights.   

The dies are MFT Stitched Valley, Memorybox Swirl Stitched Clouds and Simon Says Stamp Twisted stitch borders.  It was really fun to mix all these different dies to create this lighthouse scene.  I also used some patterned paper for something a little different.

I created a few cards, horizontal and vertical scenes.


Supplies List:

Stamps: PTI "Guiding Lights
Cardstock: PTI - Pure New Leaf, Spring Rain, Aqua Mist, White
Ink: PTI - Pure Poppy and true Black
Die: MFT Stitched Valley, Memorybox Swirl Stitched Clouds and Simon Says Stamp Twisted stitch borders

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment