Saturday, May 26, 2018

Taylored Expressions - Birthday Peonies

 Happy Saturday!

I have a few more cards I made with Taylored Expressions - Simply Stamped Peonies stamp set.  I shared the Mother's Day card I made a couple weeks ago.  I made these birthday cards that same week using the same set, ink and papers.


The peony flowers are 3 step stamps for each the 3 peony flowers sizes.  I used PTI inks - Sweet Blush, Pale Peony and Berry Sorbet.  The leaves are a 2 step stamp.  I used PTI Spring Moss and Simply Chartreuse ink.

I used a mix of dies for these cards.  For the above card, I used 2 dies to create the white panel.  First I cut a stitched rectangle using a Lil Inkers Designs die, then cut the scalloped edge with Simon Says Stamp! die Twisted Stitch Borders

The second card also uses 2 dies - MFT Sentiment Label and Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle.  

The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp! "It's You Birthday".  
Cardstock is from PTI Pale Peony and the coordinating patterned paper.

Thanks for stopping by,
Blessings...
Deb

1 comment: