Saturday, August 4, 2018

Close to My Heart - Punny Pals


Happy Saturday!

Today, I have fun birthday card for my grand-nephew who turned 4 yesterday.  He loves tigers, so I thought Close to My Heart's "Punny Pals" was the perfect stamp set to use for his card this year.  

This set is CTMH's Operation Smile stamp set.  When you purchase this stamp set, CTMH will donate $7 USD of the proceeds to Operation Smile™, a non-profit organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates for children around the world.



The image was stamped with Memento black ink on white X-Press It blending cardstock.  I colored the tiger image with Copic markers: YR02, YR04, YR06, W5, W7;  Background: BG000, W1,W3, W5.  Simple and quick.

The papers are from My Favorite Things "Fun and Frolic".  
Cardstock PaperTrey Ink Orange Zest and Smokey Shadow. 

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings to you,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment