Sunday, January 22, 2012

Homebound Ministry: God's Presence

Happy Sunday!

Today, I have a card made with some new stamps.  This is my January card for the homebound ministry.  A card I hope the recipients will find encouraging.  

I've found a couple new websites with Christian stamps over the last few months.  PaperTrey Ink is one of my favorite sites.  I love their cardstock, beautiful colors and heavy weight at great prices.  Love their dies too.  I decided to try some of their stamps.  Their stamps are clear.  The stitched background is a PTI set, Stitches and Swirls, one of my new favorites. I think I'm going to be using it a lot.  
The other new website I found is Clear Dollar Stamps. They also have clear stamps.  I used 2 sets for this card Tag Blessings and God's Presence inside.

I did not take a picture of the inside but this is what it says...


Supplies -- Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps Tag Blessings, God's Presence (inside), PTI Stitches and Swirls;  Cardstock: PTI White, PTI Aqua Mist, PTI Ocean Tides; Inks: VersaMagic Oasis Green; White Organza ribbon; Nestabilities Circles Lacey.

Thanks for stopping by...

Abundant Blessings,
Deb

9 comments:

  1. I love that card, Deb. Wonderful new stamps. I also have found Clear Dollar Stamps, but of course I only get their digi stamps because I REALLY DO NOT LIKE clear stamps. I like that stitched background stamp a lot. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome..thanks for sharing! I do not like clear stamps either, have never figured out a way to get a clear stamped image. If you have tricks please share. ;-) Going to go check them out--always looking for Christian stamping companies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very pretty. I'm with Paula-Kay and Christine....not to crazy about clear stamps either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree I'm unhappy unless the image is solid and clean. I found pigment inks work best with clear stamps. You do have to careful about ink build up. I did buy some PTI dye inks to see how well they work. Have not tried them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is exquisite! I love how you used the stitched flourish flowers as the background and how you mounted the tag sentiment! I've been experimenting with clear stamps lately to. I tend to find them ok, and non-alcoholic baby wipes are fantastic to clean them with! I also have just been asked to join the Clear Dollar Stamps Digi Design Team and you are right, their stamps are marvellous! I'm off to check out PaperTrey Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card, that stitched background is great. I'm off to check out Clear Dollar Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the elegance of the clean design and this gorgeous color.



    ~Cheryl~


    National Wear Red for Women day is coming up on February 3, 2012. Please wear red and help raise awareness of the signs of heart disease, stroke, & heart attack and how women can live heart healthier lives. To learn more, visit the Wear Red for Women or the American Heart Association websites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love the calm color and truth in the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete