Saturday, February 16, 2019

Farm Fresh Take 2



Happy Saturday!

A few months ago, I made a card with a PaperTrey Ink stamp set "On the Farm".  Today, I have a landscape version of the 1st card and dressed up it up a bit.

I created this card with PTI inks Summer Sunrise, New Leaf, Americana and True Black.  PaperTrey Ink Cardstock is PTI White, Smokey Shadow and Americana.  I added some vellum, cut with a stitched die and cotton twine to dress it up.

This card I made a birthday card for my friend's mom, who turned 90 on Wednesday!  Roni had an awesome and huge garden, corn, cucumbers, zucchini, peppers, beans ... any type of vegetable you could think of, which she shared with friends and family.  All through high school and college, quite often I would bring home fresh vegetables to my mom.  It is a great memory and very much appreciated then and even more now as I reflect on her generosity and vibrant go-go-go spirit.  She is still on the go even at 90.  Happy Birthday Roni!  

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings to you,

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment