Saturday, September 3, 2022

Hot Foil - Butterfly Birthday

 Happy Saturday!

Today, I have another birthday card I made with 2 Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil plates - Butterflies and Birthday Hugs & Wishes.  

This card is my version of a card I saw using the Glimmer Butterflies set online.
  I watched a lot of YouTube videos to learn how to use the Hot Foil Machine, before diving in.  

The videos really paid off.  I was able to get great results right away.  It also gave me a list of items I needed...like the best cardstock to use, best cutter for foil and tips for lining up the foil plate so it is straight.  Plus, it featured these 2 plates which I ended up buying so I could make this card.

I used a variety of foils - Spellbound 4 pack 

    The machine came with gold and silver.  I added "skybright" which is a light blue also.

The white cardstock is Hammermill 110lb weight cardstock.

Close Up:


Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment