Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mabelle RO: Pumpkin Girl

Happy Tuesday!

Great News today!  Mabelle asked me to join her awesome design team  and I start today along with good friend Christine!  Check out all the DT members on the left side bar.

To celebrate - I'm featuring MRO Pumkpin Girl.  The patterned papers are from Memory-Works, My Minds Eye "Mabel", which is actually in the clearance area believe it or not!
Supplies -- Mabelle RO Pumpkin Girl digi, Memory-Works MME Mabel, Bazzill Papaya, TAC Brown, Copic X-Press It Cardstock, Antique Copper Eyelet, Ribbon.

Copic Colors: BG10, BG70, BG72, BG75, E00, E21, E11, E13, R02, YR12, YR15, YR18, YR21, YR23, YR24, W2, W4

Mabelle has a wonderful sale going on - buy 2 digis get 1 Free.  Also if you join her Facebook page she has a Freebie this week!  Sneak peek from her next release!!  I love Mabelle.

Supply Links -



Hope you enjoyed today's post.
Many Blessings,
Deb
xx

5 comments:

  1. Great card. Welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat! I look forward to working with you on the team!

    Your card is adorable! I love the mix of colors and papers you used.

    Where about in Milwaukee are you from? I live in Kenosha county.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Deb! She's lucky to have you! :) SO pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Congrats on joining Mabelle's design team!

    ReplyDelete